1. Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
• Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
• Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to North-East Trade AB, Näs-
Bärsta 71, 75591 Uppsala.
• Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the
details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
• Country refers to: Sweden
• Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
• Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party
companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company,
to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
• Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create
an account to use the Service.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure
itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such
individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
2. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
2.1 Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to
contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser
version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device
identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or
through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze Our Service. The
technologies We use may include:
• Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies
or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information
about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those
used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the
settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available here.
• Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also
referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have
visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a
certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when
You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
Learn more about cookies: Cookies: What Do They Do?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
• Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use
some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the
services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
• Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
• Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login
details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
2.2 Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
• To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You
access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
• For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products,
items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
• To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as
a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities,
products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
• To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that
are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
• To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
• For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,
dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy,
liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
• For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends,
determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services,
marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
• With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our
Service, to contact You.
• For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any
merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
• With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this
We control or that are under common control with Us.
• With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or
• With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such
information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register
through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile,
pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate
with You and view Your profile.
• With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
2.3 Retention of Your Personal Data
retain and use Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to
retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of
time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally
obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
2.4 Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the
parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on —
computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may
differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in accordance with this
controls in place including the security of Your data and other personal information.
2.5 Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred. We will provide notice
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in
response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability
2.6 Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method
of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We
cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3. Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from
anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data,
please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without
verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent,
We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
4. Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third party link, You will be directed
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or
page. We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update
6. Contact Us
Last updated: April 08, 2021